Tenants always want visual proof of a unit before occupancy. It’s seldom the case, that a tenant books a unit on your property without looking at the pictures, videos or reviews associated with the property. About how many pictures and videos, are enough? and, what if there was a way to go beyond static images and flat videos?
Monk Tech Labs allows property managers and operators to use tools like Matterport to display 3D visualizations of their property and/or unit to all prospective tenants on their booking portal before tenancy.
Tenants can picture exactly how your property looks like and take a virtual tour without any effort or intervention from the ground team.
Why do we have this integration?
We identify 2 core reasons critical to the need for being accommodating of this:
- Scheduled Visits increase manual efforts for the property manager or operator: It is a time-consuming, high-effort task to accommodate visits from prospective tenants. This time can be used to increase retention and experience for existing tenants.
- Increase in cost, energy and time spent by prospective tenants: Tenants need to make the time and effort to visit the property for a fixed period and it’s rarely worth the money, because they might like to revisit it.
There was a need to move away from traditional and manual ways in which properties were being displayed to tenants, so we decided to address this problem.
Our Integration with Matterport
With our no-code booking engine, you can create a customized booking portal in just three simple steps:
Our booking portal allows you to display 3D models of a property, which helps in the following ways:
- Virtual Tours and Remote Viewing: Tenants can view a property as many times as they wish and can virtually walk around the unit. This helps save time, energy and money for both the operator and the tenant.
How can this connection be enabled on our Product?
There are 3 simple steps to implement this on our system and in turn on the booking portal:
- Connect with Matterport: Go to https://my.matterport.com/dashboard and create a 3D model of your property/unit. Copy the tour link from Matterport.
- Navigation on Monk Tech Labs:
- Login to your account
- Navigate to Core > My Data
- Select the Property
- Scroll down until you see the header “Property Tour Link”
- Check the link on the booking portal
- Virtual Tour: Prospective tenants and operators can visit the listing portal to see the link and go on a virtual tour around the property.
When there are options to transform property tours and make things easy for both the Prospective tenant and the property manager, and operator. Would anyone go back to the traditional ways of showing someone around a property?